Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are in addition to those printed on the reverse of each card:
- The gift card can be used for full or part payment and any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
- The gift card should be treated as cash and must be presented in store for redemption. Gift cards cannot be used for online purchase.
- The balance on the gift card can be checked in store and expires one year after initial purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable
- The maximum balance on any gift card is £500.
- Down to Earth Craft Gallery Ltd accepts no responsibility for unauthorised use of the gift card.
- Down to Earth Craft Gallery Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Down to Earth Craft Gallery Ltd accepts no liability for lost stolen or damaged cards. Gift cards cannot be replaced.